sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My 2005 chrysler will not start. it will turn over but wil

Customer Question

my 2005 chrysler will not start. it will turn over but wil not start. We replaced the computer and it ran for a about 10 mins.
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: yes we have replaced the battery
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, we have replaced the computer, checked all relays, we have tried to use starting fluid
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are several things that can cause a no start condition. You could be missing spark due to a number of reasons such as a bad crank sensor, it could be missing fuel due to a loss of power or ground to the pump.

The first step in diagnosing the problem is to use a scan tool or code reader to check for fault codes. Do you know if any codes are setting?