Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Emergency flashers stopped work but turn signals don't work

Customer Question

emergency flashers stopped work but turn signals don't work on 2006 chrysler town and country
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet, check and see if any fuses are found to be blown at all needing replaced in all fuse panels.If there is a blown fuse it can cause an issue like this here needing replaced and the operation re checked from there.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete