Vladgmru
Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.
12883947

One of your pictures shows my problem (the partially melted

Customer Question

One of your pictures shows my problem (the partially melted connector on the last picture) and I want to know if you have the part number for it from chrysler or molex/amphenol (connector manufacturers) which would be cheaper to buy
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 22 days ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Yes you can buy the connectors separately from us(Dealership). It will come with pins and wiring for you to cut and solder in new leads...

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  Vladgmru replied 20 days ago.

Hello, Just saw your request. Could you please post the link to that picture so that I can have better idea what connector we are talking about? Then I can check and if available provide you with the part number.

Or maybe just mention what connector it is. Thanks, Vlad