How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Don 'Mo Lurch' is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need convertible top lift cylinders I have one that is

Customer Question

I need convertible top lift cylinders I have one that is leaking fluid
JA: What is the color and consistency of the fluid? And where exactly are you finding it?
Customer: its hydraulic from the pump when I go up and down with the top I need a new cylinder for passenger side
JA: What year is your Convertible?
Customer: 05
JA: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I'm doing my on work , ive taken cylinder out already ive verifide
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need to
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 6 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 6 months ago.

what is the year,make and model of your Chrysler?

Related Chrysler Questions