Joe
Joe, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

1997 chrysler concord with 3.5 and exchange eninges and it

Customer Question

1997 chrysler concord with 3.5 and exchange eninges and it was running when exchanged engines 1. swapped engine 2 new ecu xswaped wiring harness changed crankcsensor twkice changed cam sensor changed coil pin tested wiring harness signal when tested hall effect of crank sensor checked timing re used original flex plate no spark po320 no crank signal when ccranking no ckp/cmp scync
JA: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?
Customer: won't start since put engine in
JA: Are you fixing your Concorde yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no have mechanic shop putting in did you get all information i sent on what has been done so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Joe replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

The first place I would start is checking the connector pins for bent and or broken pins, also checking for signal to crank sensor and back out to computer. This is generally either sensor, the wiring or computer, make sure to also check grounds as there may be a needed ground that is not connected. Make sure if there is a relearn that it has been preformed. There are only so many parts of that circuit so that shop should be able to diagnose to pinpoint the problem by checking sensors, wiring and connections to lead to what component is the problem as there is nothing else it can be.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.