Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

I have a low rumbling in the front of my car (seems to be

Customer Question

I have a low rumbling in the front of my car (seems to be coming from passenger side) -- i have replaced the alternator and idler pulley and belt/ noise seems to be worse
JA: Have you tested the battery? Do you hear a clicking when you try and start the car?
Customer: 2010 town and country
JA: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no starts fine
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: trying to fix my self
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Remove the belt and start the engine. Does the noise disappear? Also spin all accessory pulleys by hand and feel for any resistance. This will help narrow down the problem.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation at no extra charge. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. Hoping to be giving you 5 star service.

Thanks