Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Car has engine coolant problem. Wasn't sure what was wrong

Customer Question

Car has engine coolant problem. Wasn't sure what was wrong started with the stat, changed and hooked back everything. Put in some antifreeze. Started car. Antifreeze Tank started to heat up , lower hose cold, upper hose a little warm, white smoke out exhaust, opened bleeder screw lots of bubbles came out. Antifreeze does not appear to be going into engine from antifreeze tank. What's next to try?
Thank You
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Cary York replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I’m Cary and I’ll be helping you today.
Please understand that I can't smell, hear, or touch the vehicle, so patience is appreciated. Before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating..

Were is the bleeder plug located at that you are using?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Lower Hose
Expert:  Cary York replied 1 month ago.

I would love to help but its difficult to describe through messages. There is a lot to talk about and we need to talk by phone. I will send a request for a phone call. IT'S NOT JUST ONE PHONE CALL. Once you accept the call we can hang up and call back as much as we need to till we find the answer to your problem.