Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles .
45790705

2008 pt cruiser it worked good ac unit until I evac syster

Customer Question

2008 pt cruiser it worked good ac unit until I evac syster replaced timing belt. Everything on the ac unit functions but it takes 134 real slow.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

How are you adding the 134 Freon with can or a machine

and if with can , have you tried jumping the comoressor to help get in there since no mchine was used ,if that is the case

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
using can. the compressor is running but the Freon is going in the unit very slow.

make sure the can i raised up above the compressor like hold it at the hood level with it raised up and shake it by hand then lay it on engine to get hot if it iced up

have some body in the car raise the rpm up to 2000 or so and see if that helps

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat