Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

My system sais "hands free system loading, please wait, and

Customer Question

hi, my system sais "hands free system loading, please wait, and this never goes away
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2012 Chrysler 300
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing, so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Usually this means that there has been an internal failure of the "Hands Free" Module (Bluetooth Phone).

When this happens, normally the Hands Free module must be replaced.

Best place to start is to have it scanned by a compatible scanner, unfortunately, usually, the only place that has the correct tool is the dealer so it is recommended to at least visit the dealer for the scan. If the Hands Free Module is offline and it is receiving proper power and ground signals and is properly connected to the CAN Bus then the module has failed internally and will need to be replaced

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert