Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2006 PT cruise The audio alarm goes off and speedo goes to 0

Customer Question

2006 PT cruise The audio alarm goes off and speedo goes to 0 engine order light stays onall the
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: Yes the problem is interrimttent Most of the codesthat are pulled up indicat the TCm
JA: What is the model of your '06 Chrysler?
Customer: GT
JA: Are you fixing your GT yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have had it to 0one dealer and 2 seoerat Tranx shops
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: severl of the warnig lights come on when the alarm goes off/// the performance of the vehicle is excellent The alarm is annoying
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you can list the fault code and or codes that your getting when you scan the system and post back with them I will see if I can help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.