Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

2008 Chrysler Town and country SAS failed, I pout my maxidas

Customer Question

2008 Chrysler Town and countrySAS failed , I pout my maxidas scanner and sensor reading doesnt change when turning the steering wheel , so I know it is a SAS,I ordered used clock spring and sensor , I installed it , now the reading of the sensor changes , but I still have code c123fi tried to use reset ECU function on the under the SAS menu in my scanner but no lock,Does it need calibration?what is the procedures
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

Expert:  Brad replied 7 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The ABS will need to be re-initialzed with a Witech scantool.. I have attached the diagnostics for C123F to help..

If you need more help feel free to reply and don't forget to RATE so I get credit for helping..

Take care,

Brad