sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have an 05 Chrysler Town and Country that has ongoing

Customer Question

I have an 05 Chrysler Town and Country that has ongoing electrical problems. Instrument panels blinking or shutting off temporarily. Dials spinning, radio cutting in and out. And various buttons, like the buttons for the sliding doors, working and then not working. I have replaced the battery and checked fuses. What else could I try?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a couple different issues going on. The power sliding door issue may be a separate problem but the rest may be related to a charging issue.

Voltage drop in the alternator output cable to the battery and power distribution center often causes what you're describing. Do these issues happen when more electrical loads are applied such as headlamps, the blower motor and cooling fan?