Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

2015chrysler 200 tigershark engine no start battery is good

Customer Question

2015chrysler 200 tigershark engine no start battery is good jump start worked. 2wwhen it happed before dealer replaced battery . Whats the fix?
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2015chrysler 200 tigershark engine
JA: What year is your Chrysler?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No alwys dealer but its friday night we will have to cancel 6 day trip sunday as I can't trust it out of town even tho it is starting now
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 10 days ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Do you have any lights on dash?