Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I,ve had a 2002 Pt cruiser for about 5 years the high end

Customer Question

I,ve had a 2002 Pt cruiser for about 5 years the high end one and I have loved it...I'm in the process of getting another one from carmax a 2009 base model with 36K on it.... I like it accept it seems quite louder than my 2002.....please advise
JA: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know if anything needs fixing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. At 36,000 miles its not likely anything needs fixing and it seaming louder may just be normal. I would start with making sure that the exhaust system is inspected to make sure there are no issue with it. If that checks okay then you should be fine.