Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Got a 2006 c300 scanned it showed u0100 on transmission

Customer Question

got a 2006 c300 scanned it showed u0100 on transmission side, shows no communication between tcm to ecm replaced cooling temp sensor and trans oil filter conductor plate, shifts good no slippage shuts down at times, restarts runs normal sometimes
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 14 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not inspected for any damaged or broken wiring this needs done to see if this is the cause for the code set here.This code can also cause engine shut down in some cases with loss of communication issues.If this is or was checked already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete