Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)

I am about to buy a Chrysler Voyager. For a Interior fit

Customer Question

Hello. I am about to buy a Chrysler Voyager. For a Interior fit out. For executive van but we need to find the interior layout BLueprints to finaize our decision. Its a Right hand drive out of the Distributor in Singapore. Might you be able to help ?
JA: What year is your Voyager?
Customer: 2014 ?
JA: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: WEll we wanted to be able to locate the prints so that a Cutom Folks in Our Local Country to plan a make over. However, Singapore's Make over " Pimp our Ride" Guys are not as advanced as the USA / Europe. and the dealer has not yet tried to get us the specs.... so we are seeking other ways as we do want to purchase this car in singapore. the last of a right hand drive model.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats about it for now. we are only the buyers of th car, and not the deign folks. design. That would be amazing and much appreciated.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
where can I find BLurprints of the Chrysler Voyager Interior Layout / Messuresments for a Custom Fit Out ?
Expert:  Brad replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

Expert:  Brad replied 14 days ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

I'm a Dealership technician and we don't even have access to the exact measurements of the vehicle and interior dimensions of the interior..