Jon Pell
Jon Pell, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certifications, Many years in the field, and graduated from Wyotech with degree in Auto, diesel

How to unlock car from theft mode. We removed the battery

Customer Question

how to unlock car from theft mode. We removed the battery not knowing back up power was required
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. What kind of car do you have?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Chrysler Pacifica 2007 2wd 400L subn.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what is the fee for call request??
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello Joshua are you still there?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am waiting for you to respond
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please respond as I am in dire straights to get my car to start
Expert:  Jon Pell replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! My name is***** have been a transmission and engine drivability tech for 15 years and I will do my best to resolve this issue fast as I understand it can be stressful! Please just allow me one moment to review the information!

Expert:  Jon Pell replied 13 days ago.

I see you have been working with a different expert and in need to get this resolved quickly rest assured I'm here with you until the end and this is resolved! You have a phone call request is that correct?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I still need help
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Car in theft mode
Expert:  Jon Pell replied 13 days ago.

Ok give me a few moments to pull the vehicle up and I will give you a call from the phone call request.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have been denied access to e
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I paid areas
Expert:  Jon Pell replied 13 days ago.

Ok I can send you a new request for a phone call and that should get it straightened out.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Get me online
Expert:  Jon Pell replied 13 days ago.

Ok, in the engine compartment fuse relay box is a fuse labeled IOD. Remove this fuse for 10 seconds and then reinstall. The picture is in the attachments of which fuse in the fuse box

If this does not work please let me know and we will go to the next step.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.