Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Just took my 2010 Chrysler Sebring into the dealership for a

Customer Question

Just took my 2010 Chrysler Sebring into the dealership for a routine oil change. I am the original owner and since day one have always run full synthetic engine oil. After my oil change I drove the car about 6 miles and the engine light began flashing and the car sputtered and will not drive properly. Dealshership's initial report is that it's a crankshaft problem and they are denying a correlation between their oil change and this coincidental problem. Could they have messed something up during the oil change to have caused this?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 19 days ago.

Hi. AFter the check engine light started flashing, or before you brought the vehicle back, did you check the oil level?

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for viewing my response. Do you have anything to add to this?