sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

2013 T&C Limited with Braun side ramp conversion. Side doors

Customer Question

2013 T&C Limited with Braun side ramp conversion. Side doors don't activate on any of the switches. The lights flask when I try the remote but nothing to the doors. Thought it may be a fuse but don't know which one it is
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?
Customer: the electric to the doors isn't there. I can open them manually. I can t figure out which fuse it might be. The book I got with the van ( used ) was 2011 and the fuse list doesn't seem to be the same.
JA: What is the model of your '13 Chrysler?
Customer: T&C Limited
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well it's a handicap conversion. I am trying to see if it's just a fuse. If not then I need to figure out if it's a Chrysler problem or a Braun problem.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 23 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You'll want to check fuses J04, J11, and J03. These are for the door modules and power sliding door control modules. If these fuses are good, you're unable to see any physical damage such as to the door wiring harnesses, and the power door locks work, then a scan tool capable of communication with the door and sliding door modules would be necessary to proceed.