Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Was told that the ac control head needs to be replaced, not

Customer Question

was told that the ac control head needs to be replaced, not blowing any air up front. Just changed it out and it still doesn't work
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?
Customer: no coolant leak, just replaced all of that. vents sometimes feel like air is coming through but its very low
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: I replaced the 2004 pacifica I am wondering if its the (i know I will get this wrong) blower motor something another I had that problem a year or two ago and replaced it. The one under the glovebox. Is it common those go out that soon?
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it in originally and the mechanic told me its the ac control head. It shorted out and he couldn't find one anywhere because chrysler discontinued that part but if I found one he would put it in.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 22 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Your description sounds more like a blower issue if I understood correct. Do you get all blower speeds when commanded?
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 18 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris