Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

How to change serpentine belt on 2010 300 3.5 v6?

Customer Question

Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 28 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Use a ratchet to turn the belt tensioner counter clockwise then remove the belt from any pulley then slowly turn the tension back clockwise. Remove and replace the belt leaving it off the easiest to access pulley. Then turn the tensioner again counter clockwise and set the belt on all pulley then let the tensioner turn back clockwise so the belt is tight.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 23 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris