Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 1998 Chrysler T C with a kneel down system. I can't

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Chrysler T C with a kneel down system. I can't keep air in the kneel down system (leaking), I have a pull out ramp to help me get in and out of the car. (On wheel chair)
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: Don't know. Bought the vehicle used. Is it hard to change hoses?
JA: What is the model of your '98 Chrysler?
Customer: Town and Country
JA: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Took it to a dealer and he told me it would cost 2000.00 to fix and I think I can do better.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • The first step for a air suspension system leak is a leak test using dish soap and water on the components to check for bubbles. Can you do that?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris