Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I do not have any lights on the front left side (high, low,

Customer Question

i do not have any lights on the front left side (high, low, turn signal running light all not working) check and change all lights and swapped out the assembly as well. no change
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: I visually looked at all the fuses but didnt see any signs of them being bad. however i do not know witch ones are for the assembly so didnt swap any out
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2005 chrysler pacifica
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes swaped lights and the assembly.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 30 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet,trace and inspect the wiring running to the left front light assemblies and see if any issues are found with broken or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced.I have seen issues with wiring at fault needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete