sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

2009 t&c just clicks when trying to start. I have had

Customer Question

2009 t&c just clicks when trying to start. I have had starting problems since the day I bought it. I installed a new battery recently and thought that solved the problem but now...here we go again. there seems to be plenty of charge but the electric doors are not working. there does not appear to be any blown fused and I have removed, cleaned and reconnected the cables.
Submitted: 2 months ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  david craig replied 2 months ago.

Hi Im David. check for voltage at the starter.

hello?

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are several things that could be preventing the engine from starting. It's possible that the battery is dead due to a draw, you could have a cable or connection issue, the problem may be the starter itself, you may have a bad wireless ignition node, and on a few occasions I've seen a bad transmission range sensor cause what you're describing

Has any testing been done?