Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified

What's the trick to snapping the rear view mirror back on to

Customer Question

what's the trick to snapping the rear view mirror back on to the metal button on a 2014 Chrysler 300?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

The procedure can be different depending on what style of button is on the windshield. I'm posting the new style as Most 2014 vehicles have this style...

--->> Click Here to view <<---

If yours is not the new style, let me know, I'll get the correct info for you...

Thank you,

If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your question, Please kindly "Rate" my service, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you and thanks for asking your question.

Expert:  Robert R replied 25 days ago.

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks, ***** ***** you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark >>> My Profile Page <<< in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not rated my response, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If you're not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.