Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

My car engine won't start but the key turns. My car is

Customer Question

My car engine won't start but the key turns.
JA: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?
Customer: My car is automatic, key turns not sure if the key is worn.
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: Grand Voyager 2002
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have checked the battery and the report is ok.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what else to do. I have had it checked by Green flag today who think it could be the mobilizer? The key turns but engine won't start.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Are you able to scan the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am concerned by your question, I am not a mechanic to be able to scan my car computer system otherwise, I would not contact you for expertise advise.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

In order to be able to be able to help you, you would need to start with scanning the system to see what the computer system is detecting. Unfortunately with out doing so there is no easy answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am completely dissatisfied and disappointed with your response as any body would ask that question. You have not in any way talked or touch on my concern. Therefore, I am not happy with your professional response.It's not been helpful, 'am afraid.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Okay I will open the post back up for you. Sorry I was not able to provide you with the answer you wanted with out any thing to go on. Perhaps someone else may have something to offer you. Best to you just the same.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry to let you know that this far from my professional response and expectation. Not value for money.