Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I have a Chrysler 300c that the battery wears down to

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler 300c that the battery wears down to nothing overnite. We put a new battery in it and still can't find the problem.What else can cause it to wear down.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Chrysler has released a service bulletin dealing with the battery drain concern you are having on your 300C that calls for reprogramming the computer that should solve this problem for you. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below for your review as I suspect it applies to the issue you are having. This programming will need to be done at your dealer. Have a look and post back if you have more questions and or need more help.