Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

My 2015 Chrysler 200 won't start. the all of the lights are

Customer Question

hi my 2015 Chrysler 200 won't start. the all of the lights are working but the car won't start.
the shifting gear is stuck also.. the emergency brakes wont go off can you please let me know what it might be going wrong?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 month ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Sounds like it may have lost it's module configuration. How many miles on it? Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so I can do some research on this for you??

Keep me posted...

Thank you,