Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

My Cruise control on a 2013 Town and Country won't come ON

Customer Question

My Cruise control on a 2013 Town and Country won't come ON all the time. Is it a fuse problem? Or vacuum line (it doesn't stop once it finally does come ON)?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. There is no vacuum cruise control servo on your van. It is all electrtonic. From what I see at the dealership I work at, the problem is most likely the switch on the steering wheel. I have replaced many switches for an intermittent cruise control issue. I bet that is what your problem is. The dealer can confirm this with their scan tool.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
I hope this information helps, and if so would you take a minute and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me if you have any follow up questions. Thank you! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply. Let me know. If my answer has been helpful , would you kindly take a moment and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me. Thank you! Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

I hope that my answer/ information was helpful and if so would you kindly take a moment to rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I would really appreciate it. If you need further assistance, I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me. Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hello? Did you receive my answer/replies??

Chris