Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager

I have a 2007 300c 6.1 litre and having trouble bleeding air

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2007 300c 6.1 litre and having trouble bleeding air out of the cooling system.
JA: Has the car been overheating? Have you noticed any leaks?
Customer: no leaks at all just doing a coolant change
JA: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have filled the cooling system and opened the bleeder screw on the water pump, start the car and run it, temp goes up to just under 100 deg and it starts to push coolant out of the coolant resovior Has an airlock
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have the instructions for filling/bleeding the system in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****