Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

On my town & country when I use my fob my lights will blink

Customer Question

On my town & country when I use my fob my lights will blink to let me know that the car is unlocked How ever after I start it the lights stay off and blink on 4 times and then keep off
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  david craig replied 3 months ago.

Hi Im David, try this;

Grab your working remote. Push the LOCK button five times, allowing exactly two seconds to pass between each press of the LOCK button. Insert the ignition key and turn it to RUN. Push and hold UNLOCK on the working remote for 6 seconds. Push and hold PANIC for one second while continuing to hold UNLOCK. Release both buttons at the same time.

Push any button on the remote to program it. Then push any button on the remote that was already programmed. It has to be reprogrammed. The remote is now programmed to the vehicle. Turn the key to OFF.

Expert:  david craig replied 2 months ago.

checking in to see how its going