Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I have a 2000 Chrysler COncorde wiht a 2.7L v^. It was in a

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2000 Chrysler COncorde wiht a 2.7L v^.
JA: Are you fixing your Concorde yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was in a front end collison and i had it repaired but now the Radio, Interior Lights, power door locks and lights to not work. The Power windows are fine and when i turn radio on i hear what sounds like a pop type of sound but no radio i took it to a mechanic as the auto body guy did just the metal the maechanic is a small operator and he said he checked all the fuses and all was fine he suggested taking it to an place that specialized in electronics
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: yes nothing of real help i looked online and what i can find was about a chrysler sebring and about fuse 5 i beleive about being an IOD fuse. i checked the consorde and fuse 5 is not that
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i think that is it. thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

One thing that comes to mind is you may have a locked up BCM (body control module) . Let start with powering down the vehicle . To do this disconnect both battery cables and rub them togather and then leave them disconnected for 15 minutes with the key off. After do this, reconnect and see if the systems return.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Ron,
I actually took the car back for some other repair to the same place who was unablee to locate this issue in the first place.
I have given them the instructions and see if they will try it for me. so it may be a day or 2 before i get the response.
It is an interesting problem and it was covered online for a sebring but they are not the same.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Okay let me know the the results and if needed let me know and we can work from there.