Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Car won't start. I can't push the brake to start the car.

Customer Question

Car won't start. I can't push the brake to start the car. The remote start won't work either!
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: I'm not sure. Everything lights up in the car. I don't know much about cars but I don't have any help right now
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2015 300C
JA: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. I'm trying to find someone to help me. All I've tried is to start the car. It happened to me this morning but on the second try, it started
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Are the break lights working?

Have you scanned the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't know anything about doing that. I mistakenly typed the wrong model. It's a 200 C
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Okay well its still going to need to be scanned to determine the cause. With out knowing the fault codes theirs not going to be an easy fix. Are you able to get someone to help you get is scanned?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No. So I need to get it towed to the dealership?
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

If you sure the battery is fully charged then unfortunately that would be your next step if you are not able to do any testing.