Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.

Front air conditioning fan is not blowing back is. Do I need

Customer Question

Front air conditioning fan is not blowing back is. Do I need to change the fuse? Where is the fuse box and what is the fuse number?
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels. What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2004 Town Country
JA: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just haven't found the fuse box that I think is inside the glovebox Ifound the one under the hood.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 month ago.

ok most times the issue is a failed blower motor or blower motor resistor, do you have a test light to check for power? i will also get you the fuse location to check as well.

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 month ago.

fuse 10 in the engine bay fuse box is for the blower motor fan.

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 month ago.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.