Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

2013 T & C, Sat Radio/Nav does not work, all fuses we

Customer Question

2013 T & C, Sat Radio/Nav does not work, all fuses we checked are fine. Is there an interior fuse box
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

H

Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. No there is no interior fuse box on a 2013 T&C. Only the one under the hood. If you are 100% that there are no blown fuses, then the radio has failed internally and will need to be replaced or sent out for repair. I know you probably did not want to hear this, but I have to be honest with you. You can get an exchange unit from the dealer, or maybe find a used one on Ebay. If so, then youwill need the antitheft code to activate the replacement radio.

I hope this information helps, and if so would you take a minute and rate my service using the just answer star rating system? I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me if you have any follow up questions.

Thank you!

Chris