Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.

I need to see a actual vacuum hose of the hoses you can't

Customer Question

I need to see a actual vacuum hose of the hoses you can't see I have a'91 Plymouth Grand Voyager w/ a 2004 3.3 v-6 installed it also has a 4-speed automatic transmission w/ overdrive. .it has been running great then the brakes got bleed an now it won't stay started. I can't see those hoses under there on no diagram so far! Help a poor female mechanic w/
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it the original transmission?
Customer: New transmission and motor over 2000,000 but not with this engine or transmission
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes my husband is out there now put it down to floor to stay started take foot off gas it dies could ethanol mess up injectors an fuel rail?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: So tight behind there can't see hheelp plz.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Before we get into the vacuum hoses, you asked about ethanol. If you put in E85 gas it will damage the injectors, as well as the fuel pump. If this is the case of putting in E85, you will need to replace the fuel pump and injectors to start with.