Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I need to know what size the bolts are holding the power

Customer Question

I need to know what size the bolts are holding the power steering pump reresevoir onto the pump
JA: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?
Customer: I need to place the reaevoir
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2004 turbo
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Are you real person
JA: I'm an assistant to the Chrysler Mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Ok i need to replace the ps fluid resevoir
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 3 months ago.

what is the model of your car?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
04 turbo pt touring

You need to know the size of the head of the bolt?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sorry its complicated.... Im going to remove the resevoir on the pump while still on the car and i have to go through a hole in a pulley to get to the one in the back i think it takes a allen wrench

Ok. Let me see if I can find the size of the socked required. One moment.

Well, I have searched through my shop software and that information isn't provided, so I called the dealer's parts counter and he said the catalog doesn't specify it either. Without having one here to check for myself, I am going to have to open this up and hopefully someone will be able to get that information for you, as much as I hate to give up on something. I will continue to investigate and if I figure it out before somebody else answers you I will let you know. So sorry about that.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No problem
Expert:  Brad replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

There is no bolts holding it on, there is two roll pins that will need to be knocked out to replace the reservoir. It's easier to remove the master cylinder then replace the reservoir.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Brad i have taken this one off previously andi know for certain there are two bolts facing the motor and one hex head beind the pulley that are required to remeve p/s resevoir.. The hex head is the size that i need im relaying this information to someone else since im out of state and they are doing the work for me.