Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.

Sorry don't have any money to pay for answers.. Just trying

Customer Question

Sorry don't have any money to pay for answers.. Just trying to get some to help myself
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 04 Pacifica
JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes .. Fixed Nicked all broken wires
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Yes I have.. Don't have diagram but wires were not separated they were still together just grounded to get the vehicle
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My AC comes on soon as I turn the switch on in the car is misfiring I have changed call post but plugs and DVD players makes a ticking sound of a turn turn the switch on without starting your vehicle
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Ok, there are a couple of miles of wiring in your vehicle and hundreds of connectors, so it would help as a starting point to know exactly what wires were grounding that you repaired - both the color of the wires and exactly what they go to.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The vehicle is misfire have change all coil packs and sport plugs still miss firing is it because of the wires that were grounded to the vehicle that my PCM ECM has a shortage on malfunction so in a Car will not run smoothly .. Are dose the AC come on in DVD player does the clicking sound because of a bad PCM Malfunction every time I turn the switch on before starting it
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

That does not tell me what wires were grounded - where were they located, what color, and what do they go to?

If they go to the pcm, then it likely damaged it and you will need to replace it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The main wire that only had two strands left on it was wire Color brown with on strip going to injector number five fixed it
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The wires was located on the need the motor mount grounded to the transmission
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Underneath the motor mount
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry I was on speak text.. Brown wire with an orange stripe . .. Just got a email from the mechanic do not want to talk to me anymore.. In sort words ! I'll get an answer tomorrow .. Wow!! Just trying to HELP MYSELF..
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I changed one injector that was wet when I pulled it off.. Car still Misfiring .. Can anyone help me