Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

One minute instrument cluster works next it dont

Customer Question

one minute instrument cluster works next it dont
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did this occur after any particular repair or procedure that you can recall?

Have you checked to make sure all fuses in all fuse panels are o.k.?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Checked fuses
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself but someone else here may see you requested a call and post here or make the call.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Amedee replied 3 months ago.

Please enter your contact information so I can call you