Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician

I need to replace my Satellite Antenna. The one located on

Customer Question

I need to replace my Satellite Antenna . The one located on top of the car in the back where the back window is located at. I thought it just screwed on and off ? But I am not thinking that after some reviews I have read?
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring V6 4.0 FWD
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I was hoping to fix this myself... lol The black coating has come off of it and the wire wrapped around the stick is showing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not sure? ok
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. In order to replace that antenna, you will need to drop the headliner down a bit. I can send you the procedure if you still want to pursue this. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Being that I am a widowed veteran I have no one else to help me with this. So, If I can do this than I would like to try. I have seen some diagrams but not for my exact car.