Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer

I have a 2002 Chrsyler Town & County in which the

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Chrsyler Town & County in which the recirculating mode does not work. Is this an expensive fix, a cheap fix or an unknown cost fix.... most likely?
Also.. intermittently, the fan blower does not always work... at all, not just a high speed problem like most postings seem to indicate. But then it comes back on again after a day or so. Loose connection?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer and allowing me to assist you. does this have auto climate control? i it does then I suspect the control unit is acting up because it controls both air doors and fan operation. it will have electical servos for the air doors to operate as well. Hope this helps your question and if I can further assist yo I'll be happy to do so.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it does not have auto climate control, just the slide setting.

aw less expensive to fix then. then you will have to check connectors on the rec door servo and back of switch and check for power at each as well may be difficult depending on location some you have to remove the dash to do they sit on top of the heater box.