Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2003 town & country, and my head and dash lights

Customer Question

I have a 2003 town & country, and my head and dash lights will blink 5 times at me, randomly, and go back to normal. What's that about? Btw, it's a 3.8 liter.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: No. Wasn't sure where to start. I was leaning more towards alternator or battery.
JA: What is the model of your '03 Chrysler?
Customer: Town and country
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried anything. But, replaced the alternator a month ago. Wondered if that was related.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Because of those, my check engine light is always on. Just tonight, the battery light lit up on me. But, the headlight blinking has been every night for the last 5, just does it's blink thing and back to normal til today.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • A charging system issue could be to blame here. Do you own a volt meter?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris