Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I am unable to get an OE #5269468 turn signal switch for my

Customer Question

I am unable to get an OE #5269468 turn signal switch for my 1992 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 3.0, 6 cylinder from any on line or dealer parts source. Dealer says find the Bezel at a junk yard for the same model Le Baron, but who knows if it would work after exchanging it.
Any thoughts about opening up Bezel to see if connection just loose? Signals worked off & on in past but now seem out. But flasher (mounted on steering column) lights up all 4 turn signal lights as well as on the dash board, but not from the turn arm for the very same lights. Auto Parts Warehouse has a turn signal assembly only good for 4 door 1992 Le Barons (which also control the wipers & washer) but not above OE# ***** the 1992 2 door convertible. My washer & wiper controls are not tied into the turn signal arm.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So go to rockauto or anywhere else and look up a 1991 dodge caravan 3.0. They used the same part.Or here are two links you can order from.http://www.moparone.com/p/Chrysler__Town--Country/HEADLAMP-SWITCH-Switch-assy-Turn-Signal-Switch/64399379/5269468.htmlhttp://www.moparpartsgiant.com/parts/chrysler-switch-t-signal-hi-beam-opt-hor~5269468.htmlI strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Or you can go to the first link and look at fitment and see what other vehicles used same and go to rockauto or advance or autozone and get it that way for one of the other vehicles.