Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care
93804480

My Chrysler 300c 2005 won't start when I turn the key all

Customer Question

Hi my Chrysler 300c 2005 won't start when I turn the key all the lights come on but won't start the motor we tried the battery n it's good we changed the crank senor n nothing
JA: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: No we haven't but I took it to orielly n they tester it n said it was good
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes we tested battery we changes crank senor
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Just to be clear, are you saying that when you turn the key it doesn't do anything at all, no noises or anything?

Hi, it's Josh checking in. I have a diagram of the fuse box that contains the starter relay. This is a really common problem on these vehicles and I'd like you to swap the starter relay in the picture with another one and see if it starts. Get back to me with the results.

Hi, this is Josh just checking in on your no-start situation. Have you tried the relay swap? Are you still in need of any help? Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. Also, please remember to leave a positive rating if you were pleased with my service

Hi, It's Josh just looking for an update. Please let me know if I can help further and please don't forget to rate my service.

Hello, this is Josh reminding you that I am here if you need help and to please rate my service