sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

I have a2010 Sebring convertible after I drive 10 to 20 min.

Customer Question

I have a2010 Sebring convertible after I drive 10 to 20 min. I get clicking noise or popping noise the driver side. when u hear that noise u can also feel it in the steering wheel. It only has 25 thousand miles, I took it and got it look at thay said everything is tight thay have know idea what it could be. let is sit for a couple of. hours then take off it take again you can't hear the noise for 10 to 20 min? I guess it has to warm up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a number of things going on such as a strut, strut mount bearing or sway bar link, but inner tie rod ends would often make a noise under the conditions you described.

Does the noise happen when turning the steering wheel and/or hitting bumps?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you let the car set for 4to 5 hours the noise won,t start until you have driven it 10 to 15 minutes. If it were any of those thing would it not be constant not stop and go. Yes to answer your ? if u are going on a very smooth road , no noise if u turn the steering wheel u here the noise if tap the breaks u here the noise, but when u are out side the car and try to here the noise like down buy the wheel u can' t only inside the car

The steering and suspension components will all need to be checked and Chassis Ears can be used if necssary, but I believe you're describing inner tie rod end noise.