Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

Pin and Key Code for 2004 Chrysler

Customer Question

Pin and Key Code for 2004 Chrysler Pacifica2C8GM68474R388285
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Don't know trying to get help car is imoblized
JA: What is the model of your '04 Chrysler?
Customer: Locksmith said I need a Pin # ??
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2004 Pacifica try a lot of things won't start
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Service Imobilizer reads on evic system
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Any Response?
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern.

I'll get that for you, give me a bit to get the requested info..

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Here is the requested info, --->> Click Here to view <<---

Let me know if you need any additional info..

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks, ***** ***** you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark >>> My Profile Page <<< in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not rated my response, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If you're not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Still no luck I may have to bring it to the dealer not sure if I have any other options.
Expert:  Robert R replied 3 months ago.

Sounds like there is a problem with the immobilizer. If programming the key didn't help, you have no choice but to take it to the dealer. If the Module is bad it will need to be replaced then needs to be programmed by the dealer..

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert

If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your question, Please kindly "Rate" my service, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you and thanks for asking your question!