Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My car cranks but stop cranking before it starts up ,its a

Customer Question

my car cranks but stop cranking before it starts up ,its a 08 Chrysler 300,code say ignition run /start circuit low
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes ,ive tried a tipm and all relay
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it has a recall on win module and keys
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
code is active all the time, still
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet check and see if any battery cables are found to be loose or corroded in any way at all.If any cables are found to be loose or corroded at all they will need to be corrected.I would check at the battery as well as leading from the battery to the engine,starter and alternator.If these are checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete