piciu1982
piciu1982, Technician
Experience:  5+ years of experience
46335329

Chrystlerhas had system evacuated and recharged with freon.

Customer Question

Chrystler(###) ###-####has had system evacuated and recharged with freon. It still blows hot air....it will blow cold air but only when super low on the manual air conditioning control. What is going on?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 9 months ago.

The temperature flaps are electrically controlled- so it's possible that either your flap is sticking, motor is failing, or they may just need to recalibrated, which requires using the factory scan tool

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what does that mean? Can I try and fix it ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Could it be other thing If it sometimes blows cold air still and whenever I turn it on it blows always, just hot sometimes , most the time. If I have it very very very low for the most part the cool will stay on
Expert:  piciu1982 replied 9 months ago.

whats the preassure reading on a/c gauges ??

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
pressure on both were very high. we changed the one AC filter too, the actual AC one, not the cabin one or fan one the metal one, that was clogged quite a bit and pressure then went down to more "normal " but it was high on both for awile
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
guys?

I need actual reading of ac pressures on idle and on around 2000 rpms, max ac on, fant on max, make sure condenser fan works