Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician

I have seen a way to reset the Bluetooth in the fuse box of

Customer Question

I have seen a way to reset the Bluetooth in the fuse box of my 2005 Chrysler 300c. I guess I need more information like how and fuse box location.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. Actually the easiest way to reset it is to open the trunk, and lift up the floor to gain access to the battery. Then useva 10 mm wrench, disconnect the negative battery cable (-) for 2 minutes and then reconnect it. That should reset it. Let me know if that works.Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my reply/answer from a few days ago. Were you able to get the Bluetooth reset?

If so, I hope my answer was helpful, and maybe you can take a minute to rate my service using the star rating system.

I can still help you even after you rate.

Thank you!