Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)

I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. I wanna know how can I fix

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. I wanna know how can I fix my heat on the passenger side of the car. Heat blows out threw the
vents on the drivers side of the car but NOT on the passenger side of the car.(vents) What is the problem? Is there a separate
resister or something? If so where is it located?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If your issue is only heat on the passenger side then you have either a blend door broke or a bad blend door actuator. The proper way to diagnose this is to connect a scantool and perform a HVAC door recalibration test which will tell you exactly what doors failed and then you will know what to check..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Brad is the answer still the blend door if the passenger side is blowing cold air and the driver's side is blowing hot air?